Meet Your New Dentists at Trail Creek
Dr. Bhagwati Bhakri decided to become a dentist after working for three years as a dental assistant. She received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree in 2017 and joined our team in 2020.
Visit Our Experienced Team For Complete Dental Care
Finding the right dental team can make a world of difference in your oral health. At McRae Family Dental, we offer high-quality dentistry in Athens, GA for individuals and families. We have decades of combined experience providing all aspects of oral care. You can come to us for preventive, cosmetic, and restorative services. We will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan so you can achieve your oral care goals in one convenient location.
We like to say that we are “improving lives, one smile at a time.” To live up to our motto, we do a lot to help our patients feel relaxed and comfortable. Dental sedation can ease your worries and allow you to enjoy pain-free care. We’ve also invested in state-of-the-art technology, such as:
- CEREC Crowns – Get a dental crown in a couple of hours with our in-office milling machine.
- Digital X-rays – Using a fraction of the radiation of old film X-rays, this equipment also allows us to see images in less time.
- CBCT Scanner – For better assessments and treatment planning, we can see 3-D images of your teeth and jawbones.
- Fotona Laser – Dental lasers make it possible to correct a variety of issues painlessly and without cutting into soft tissues. We use this for services such as LANAP gum disease treatment.
- VELscope – To detect oral cancer in the early stages, a bright blue light allows us to measure the fluorescence of soft tissues.
To schedule a stress-free appointment, contact your new home for general dentistry on Trail Creek in Athens, GA today at 706-430-3191.
Common Questions From Our Patients
To our team, family dentistry is about caring for every patient at any stage of life. From your child’s first dental visit to a grandparent’s teeth replacement, we are prepared to help everyone you care about have a healthy and happy smile. This includes keeping you comfortable as we work with you to improve and maintain your oral health.
Cosmetic dental care includes any service that improves the appearance of your smile. Teeth whitening and dental veneers are simple and effective options that work for many people. Clear aligners can straighten your smile, and you can combine these and other services to give yourself a complete smile makeover. By working with us, you can have your dream smile.
Pretty much anyone who has lost a tooth or teeth can benefit from getting dental implants. Implants function like artificial roots for replacement teeth. With implants, your crown, bridge, or dentures will be connected to your jawbone. This makes them secure and stable, so you can speak and eat confident that your new teeth will stay in place.
- Monday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Tuesday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Wednesday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Thursday 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Friday 8:00AM-3:00PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed