Feel Better With Our Migraine & Headache Solutions in Athens
A pounding, splitting headache is no fun, especially when you wake up every morning with one. Fortunately, the team at McRae Family Dental can help you feel better. We offer Athens migraine and headache solutions that can allow you to:Image Title: Migraine & Headache Solutions We try to find a plan that helps relax the muscles Read Transcript
Well, the first thing we try to make sure it is dental related. And once they get cleared by their medical doctor or their neurologist, and if there is a dental component of it, we go back and we analyze the same way we do the other TMJ areas, and see if we can either put them on some type of a muscle relaxer ... third, massage therapy to help these muscles so they won't be triggered and spasmatic.
- Wake up feeling refreshed instead of in pain
- Reduce tension in your neck and shoulders
- Eliminate harmful teeth grinding
- Stop nagging jaw pain
Find the help you’ve been searching for at McRae Family Dental. Call one of our three locations to schedule a consultation. You’re welcome to schedule an early morning, evening, or Saturday appointment.
You Deserve to Live a Pain-Free Life
At McRae Family Dental, our services go far beyond just routine dental care. Over the years, dentistry has evolved and so has our practice. We can now offer you relief for migraine and tension headaches so you can feel better and enjoy a better quality of life.
Many headaches are the result of grinding your teeth. If we reduce teeth grinding, or bruxism, then we can reduce your headaches and other associated problems like damage to your tooth enamel. Your dentist at McRae Family Dental has several ways to help you, including:
- Custom Mouthguards and Splints For Bruxism – These made-for-you appliances keep you from grinding your teeth and will reduce headaches.
- Night Guards – Wear this type of mouthguard while you sleep to prevent teeth grinding so you wake up feeling better.
- Botox® – Targeted injections are a safe way to limit facial muscle movement and help prevent tension headaches.
- Clear Aligner Orthodontics – Orthodontics can correct bite issues that contribute to headaches.
Get the relief you deserve with our Athens migraine and headache solutions. Call one of the three area locations of McRae Family Dental today: