- Take your choice of filling materials
- Extended hours make scheduling easy
- Sedation is available to help you relax
Getting a cavity filled is one of the most common types of dental care. Over the decades, the professionals at McRae Family Dental have placed thousands of fillings for our patients, helping them maintain happy, healthy smiles. If you need tooth fillings in Athens, there’s no better place to go. Our fillings will:
- Stop dental decay and preserve your smile
- Make biting and chewing more comfortable again
- Prevent the need for more extensive dental work
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
If you think you might need a tooth filled, call McRae Family Dental today at one of our three area locations to make an appointment. For your convenience, we offer early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments.
Get Your Tooth Filled & Save Your Smile
If you have a cavity, it’s a good idea to get it repaired as soon as possible. Left untreated, your cavity can worsen, eventually reaching the soft inner part of the tooth known as the pulp. At this point, you would most likely need a root canal procedure to save your tooth from extraction.
Getting a cavity filled while it’s still small and manageable is the best option. At McRae Family Dental, we place mostly metal-free, composite resin fillings:
- This type of tooth filling will match the shade of your other teeth.
- A tooth-colored filling will repair the damage without anyone ever noticing.
- You won’t have to worry about a silver filling standing out when you talk, eat, or laugh.
Some of our patients prefer standard silver fillings. If you’re one of them, we’ll be happy to place this type of filling. The choice is completely up to you.
Take Your Pick of Sedation Options
Many people are nervous about getting a tooth filled. That’s completely understandable, and we work with a lot of anxious patients. We’ll make sure your mouth is completely numb before we place your filling, and we’ll also give you a choice of sedation options to help you relax. Choose either inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation with a small pill. Both options work great at relieving dental anxiety.
For Athens tooth fillings, pay a visit to McRae Family Dental. Call one of our three locations today: