When your teeth are damaged, you naturally want the services of a dentist office with the experience to take care of your needs. At McRae Family Dental, you’ll find several qualified dentists along with a talented dental team. If you have damaged or missing teeth, we’ll use Athens restorative dentistry to get your mouth back in shape so you can:
- Smile with full confidence that your teeth look attractive
- Enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Make better first impressions
- Improve your oral and overall health
- Look younger and more attractive
Our extended hours and same-day emergency appointments make it easy to schedule. Call the location that’s most convenient for you:
Rely on Our Expertise to Make Your Smile Whole Again
For almost five decades, our dental practice has served Athens and the surrounding area. Our team comes to work each day with the goal of helping every patient enjoy their best smile yet. If your smile needs repair, we provide a variety of services to help. Plus, sedation is always available to relax you. Our restorative dentistry services include:
- Tooth Fillings – We normally use tooth-colored composite fillings, but we also offer metal fillings if desired.
- Root Canals – Your dentist will use a laser to clean out your diseased tooth and reseal it. This will stop your pain and save the tooth from extraction.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – We offer CEREC same-day crowns without the wait. If you need a bridge, our lab partner will custom-make it for you.
- Dentures – You have several types of dentures to choose from to restore your teeth.
- Dental Implants – Replace any missing teeth with these artificial teeth roots. We place and restore standard and mini implants right here.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll develop a comprehensive plan to repair widespread dental damage.
Don’t wait another day to get the Athens restorative dentistry your smile needs to shine again! Call one of our three locations or request an appointment time online.