Even people who are calm under the most stressful situations can get nervous about dental care. We understand that kind of anxiety and offer you sedation options in Athens that will eliminate your dental phobia and help you relax. With our sedation, you can:Image Title: Sedation Options We several options to keep you comfortable Read Transcript
We have several different ways that we could do that. One is we do oral sedation. We use nitrous, music, and, if the patient wants to, we have earphones if they have their own music they listen to. Anything that serves as a distraction for them, we do that. We use topical. I'm a big person, but I tend to use the smallest needle that I can. The other thing that we use, we use the laser on patients. You can use the laser to get some analgesic effect. You can use the lasers to do fillings. But when you do that, it takes much longer to do these procedures with a laser, but it works.
- Get the dental care you need so your smile can shine
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Smile with confidence knowing your teeth look great
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental care
Call our team today to get relaxing dental care. We have three convenient locations to serve you, with extended hours that make scheduling easy.
Dental Sedation Will Take the Edge Off Your Anxiety
Our staff is specially trained to help any nervous patient relax and get the beneficial care they need. Along with listening intently to your needs and wants, we offer private patient care rooms, SiriusXM radio, CBD oil, and other patient amenities to help you relax. If there’s anything you need, just let us know and we’ll do our best to make it happen. We’re sure you’ll love our hemp-wellness menu, which includes:
- CBD Oils – Both natural or peppermint oil.
- Chairside Relaxation Experience – CBD gummies or a hemp CBD oil sublingual relaxation experience while we work.
- CBD Vape Cartridges & Pens – Vape pens as well as CBD cartridges
- CBD Edibles – We offer containers of CBD gummie bears (25 mg each), rings (50 mg each), or worms (50 mg each).
- CBD Topicals – Try a topical CBD soothe cream.
When it comes to eliminating dental anxiety, it’s hard to beat dental sedation. We’re happy to provide you two reliable choices:
- Inhaled Sedation – For this sedation method, you’ll breathe in a pleasant-smelling gas that will immediately relax your entire body. You’ll “float” through your dental procedure without any cares.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For a deeper sedative effect, your dentist will prescribe a pill that you’ll take before your procedure. By the time we begin working, you’ll feel completely relaxed and even a bit groggy.
Eliminate your dental worries with our sedation options in Athens. Call one of our three locations to schedule an appointment for yourself or a family member.