Fear of the dentist is nothing to take lightly. In fact, the team at McRae Family Dental takes relieving dental anxiety in Athens seriously. We understand that many of our patients simply do not like going to the dentist, so we do all we can to help eliminate their fear and worry. With our skilled and gentle care, you can:
- Lie back comfortably while we tend to your smile
- Catch and treat small oral problems before they worsen
- Enjoy peace of mind about your oral health
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
Call us today to get the compassionate dental care you deserve. We’re open for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments that fit around your busy lifestyle.
Relax & Leave Your Dental Fear at the Door
Our team members are specially trained to help the most anxious patients relax and even enjoy their dental care. We’ll take time to listen to your needs and concerns so that we can provide you the outstanding level of care you need.
Our cozy and inviting dentist offices feature private patient care rooms, SiriusXM radio, and other patient amenities like CBD oil and a full hemp-wellness menu including:
- CBD Oils – We offer both natural or peppermint oil.
- Chairside Relaxation Experience – Relax completely with CBD gummies or a hemp CBD oil sublingual relaxation experience.
- CBD Vape Cartridges & Pens – We offer vape pens as well as CBD cartridges right here in the office.
- CBD Edibles – Ask us about a container of CBD gummie bears (25 mg each), rings (50 mg each), or worms (50 mg each).
- CBD Topicals – We also offer a topical CBD soothe cream.
In addition, you will have your choice of sedation options that can remove any residual anxiety:
- Inhaled Sedation – Our mildest form of sedation works well for slight to moderate anxiety. You’ll breathe in laughing gas, and within moments you’ll begin feeling light and carefree all over. The effects wear off quickly, so you’ll be able to drive home safely after your appointment.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – For more intense anxiety, your dentist will prescribe a pill for you to take before your procedure or exam. It will fully relax you and take your mind off dental care. A friend or family member will need to drive you home afterward.
You deserve the best, most gentle care available, so rely on the experts at relieving dental anxiety in Athens. Call McRae Family Dental today at the location most convenient for you. You can also make an appointment online.