If you’re between 17 and 25 years old, your wisdom teeth will soon begin to make an appearance. When this happens, you may need to have them removed. McRae Family Dental can handle your wisdom teeth removal in Athens, just like we have for many other patients over the decades. Here are a few reasons to have your wisdom teeth procedure performed here:
- Our dentists have many years of experience with this type of oral surgery.
- You’ll have your choice of sedation options – either laughing gas or oral conscious sedation with a pill.
- We make scheduling easy – we’re open as early as 7 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m.
- We use advanced technology like 3-D imaging for precise diagnosis and treatment.
- You’ll enjoy comfort amenities like private patient care rooms, SiriusXM radio, and CBD oil.
Don’t let wisdom teeth interfere with your smile. Call the dental pros at McRae Family Dental today to schedule a consultation:
Remove Troublesome Wisdom Teeth to Prevent Other Problems
For many people, wisdom teeth come through with no problems. There is adequate room in the mouth for these teeth to emerge in the right location and at the proper angle. For other patients, however, wisdom teeth can pose a problem. They can crowd other teeth or come in underneath them and put the patient’s entire oral health in jeopardy.
In these cases, wisdom teeth need to be removed so that further problems don’t develop. The expert dental team at McRae Family Dental can handle nearly every wisdom teeth case that comes our way – we’re that experienced. If there is an unusually complicated case that we’re not comfortable with, we’ll have an oral surgeon come in to take care of it for you. You’ll never need to go to another dentist office for your wisdom teeth procedure. We’ll make sure that everything goes as planned and that you’re given complete follow-up instructions to ensure you have a short and comfortable recovery.
For wisdom teeth removal in Athens, we’re your go-to dentist office. Call McRae Family Dental today at one of our three locations to schedule an appointment.