You or someone you care about may need surgical treatment to address an oral issue. When that happens, we welcome you to visit us for your oral surgery in Athens, GA. We offer services to:Soothing compassionate care Read Transcript
We try to make it a comfortable experience by listening to the patients, and if they have any fear or anxiety to offer nitrous and we do offer sedation to make them feel comfortable during any procedure. If you are in pain or if you're having a dental emergency, or just have been putting off something because of anxiety, please come see us here at McRae Family Dental so we can take care of your needs.
- Prevent problems from getting worse
- End the pain of a damaged or infected tooth the same day
- Get your mouth ready for dental implants
- Restore your healthy jaw
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
Don’t take chances on your smile. Visit our team at McRae Family Dental. Call our Baxter Street office at 706-480-9410, our Trail Creek location at 706-430-3191, or our Epps Bridge office at 706-430-3102 to make a consultation to discuss your surgery.
Invest in Your Health With Dental Surgery
For decades, we’ve been improving our patients’ oral health through dental surgery. You can save time, money, and your smile by scheduling your procedure with us. As one of our patients, you don’t have to visit a specialist for these services:
- Tooth Removal – We can take out painful teeth, reduce crowding, or make room for dental implants.
- Wisdom Tooth Removal – We’ll take away impacted wisdom teeth to avoid long-term oral health problems.
- Ridge Augmentation – Enhance the ridge of your jaw to improve your appearance and ensure it is strong enough to secure implants.
- Bone Graft – We’ll add bone tissue to parts of your jaw that may not be able to keep implants in place.
- Sinus Lift – This is a kind of bone graft to prepare the upper jaw for implants.
We want to reduce any anxiety you may be feeling about this kind of procedure. It’s why we offer private rooms, a variety of comfort amenities, effective local anesthesia, and two forms of dental sedation to keep you pain-free during treatment.
Preserve Your Smile For the Long Term
We have seen many times how small oral health issues can have significant consequences for people. We don’t want you to suffer for decades when you could do something today to fix your dental situation.
You can set the stage for a healthy mouth. You can have an attractive smile again. You also can eat the food that you love. But you may not be able to do any of those things until you lay the foundation for long-term success. Feel great about your teeth by scheduling your oral surgery in Athens, GA at McRae Family Dental. Contact any of our locations online or call: