Gum Reshaping in Athens Will Give You a Beautifully Balanced Smile
Are you tired of people noticing your “gummy smile”? That’s when too much of your gums show when you smile, hiding your beautiful white teeth and making you self-conscious of how your smile looks. If this describes you, the team at McRae Family Dental would love to make your smile more appealing. We offer gum reshaping in Athens that can help you:
- Feel confident that your smile is balanced and looks its best
- Make better first impressions on others
- Enjoy romantic moments that are more relaxed and comfortable
- Increase your overall self-esteem
Isn’t it time you got your gums into shape? Call the dental professionals at McRae Family Dental today:
Get Rid of Your Gummy Smile
Perhaps you’ve thought about reshaping your gumline to make your smile more attractive, but you weren’t sure what was involved or if it was even possible. At McRae Family Dental, the process couldn’t be simpler. After an exam and possibly a set of X-rays, your dentist will use a special dental laser to remove excess gum tissue.
There is no scalpel or cutting involved, as our gentle laser will remove the tissue and seal the gums back all at the same time. This method ensures that you’ll have a comfortable procedure and that your healing time will be minimal. You’ll leave our office after just a few minutes with a more attractive smile line and feeling better than ever about your appearance.
Explore Our Other Cosmetic Dentistry Options
With your gums in great shape, you may want to look into some of our other cosmetic dentistry treatments, including:
- Teeth Whitening – Choose either in-office or at-home whitening to get a brighter smile.
- Dental Veneers – Conceal teeth flaws and give your smile a Hollywood look.
- Teeth Contouring – We can smooth away rough, chipped, or uneven tooth edges.
- Tooth Bonding – Composite resin makes quick work of chips, stains, and worn teeth.
Make your smile look as beautiful as possible with gum reshaping in Athens. Call McRae Family Dental to schedule an appointment at one of our three area locations. You can also request an appointment time online.