- Plan care on your schedule with our extended hours
- Choose from many preventive services
- Stay relaxed with our sedation options
Preventing problems is the best way to maintain your oral health for decades to come. Finding an office where you feel comfortable coming for routine oral care can make a big difference. At McRae Family Dental, you will:
- Have one place to meet your oral care needs at every stage of life
- Feel good about finding a practice that can treat your entire family
- Avoid oral health issues or catch them early
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a healthy smile
We have three locations where we keep countless patients happy and healthy. To make scheduling easier, we offer early morning and evening hours and Saturday appointments by request. To make an appointment for general dentistry in Athens, GA, contact the location that is closest to you:
Preserve Your Smile With General Dental Care
We are more than capable of providing restorative care for patients with decayed, broken, and missing teeth. However, we would much prefer to keep your teeth intact and looking good. This is why you should take advantage of these services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Professional cleanings take away plaque and tartar, while our thorough exams are how we detect problems early.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We offer nonsurgical treatments including scaling and root planing and LANAP, a laser treatment to remove infected periodontal tissue.
- Mouthguards – We can design custom-made mouthguards to provide protection while playing sports or to prevent damage due to teeth grinding.
During your checkups, you also can receive fluoride treatments and dental sealants to fight cavities. We’ll use our cavity detectors to spot problems before you can see them. Our doctors are also happy to help with lingering dry mouth and halitosis (bad breath).
Let Us Get to Know You & Your Oral Health Needs
New patients come to us when they are looking for a new dentist or need help with a dental emergency. At your initial appointment, our team will get your medical and dental history, evaluate your oral health, take some digital X-rays, and discuss treatments to keep your mouth healthy for the long term. If you have dental anxiety, we can offer you dental sedation to keep you relaxed. We also offer a full hemp-wellness menu including:
- CBD Oils – We offer both natural or peppermint oil.
- Chairside Relaxation Experience – Relax completely with CBD gummies or a hemp CBD oil sublingual relaxation experience.
- CBD Vape Cartridges & Pens – We offer vape pens as well as CBD cartridges right here in the office.
- CBD Edibles – Ask us about a container of CBD gummie bears (25 mg each), rings (50 mg each), or worms (50 mg each).
- CBD Topicals – We also offer a topical CBD soothe cream.
Regardless of your reason, we welcome you to visit McRae Family Dental for general dentistry in Athens, GA. You can request an appointment with our online form or call any of our three locations: