We take pride in providing a wide range of services for patients of all ages. We want to be your home for family dentistry in Athens, GA. With three locations, convenient hours, and a team of professionals to care for you and your loved ones, you can:Compassionate and comprehensive dental care Read Transcript
Here at McRae Family Dental, we value the fact that we see generations and generations of patients, and we start seeing patients at one years of age. Once we accomplish that, the children become familiar with the setting, dental setting, and then eventually they grow up to be parents and grandparents, and we see generations and generations. They value the opinions that we have for them, and we care and nurture those relationships.
When we schedule our patients, we schedule them according to their needs. If a family is coming in, we try to accommodate according to them. Of course, we give them our utmost respect and love and care. We build our relationship from there on. If you want to be part of our big family, then come see us at McRae Family Dental.
- Simplify oral care by bringing your whole family to the same place
- Make multiple appointments in one day for fewer trips to the dentist
- Get same-day emergency care
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with good oral health
You want the people you care about to be as healthy as they can be. That includes maintaining their oral health throughout their lives. By finding a family dental practice that can meet the needs of toddlers, teens, adults, and seniors, you’ll feel confident that we can keep your smiles healthy and attractive at every stage of life. With three locations, you will find a McRae Family Dental office convenient for you. To make an appointment, call:
Find Family Dental Care For a Lifetime of Smiles
From your child’s first dental visit to full-mouth reconstruction for an older parent, we have the services to keep you and your favorite people smiling, starting at age 2. At our practice, your family can receive all these treatments:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Good oral health starts with preventive care. Let us help you stay free from tooth decay and gum infections.
- Mouthguards – Protect your teeth while playing sports or against the effects of teeth grinding.
- Clear Aligner Therapy – Teens and adults with crooked teeth can straighten them with Invisalign or ClearCorrect aligners.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We improve your smile with teeth whitening, dental veneers, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair and replace teeth with our same-day crowns, dental bridges, dentures, and dental implants.
- Oral Surgery – We can perform just about any dental surgery right here in our office, including wisdom teeth removal.
Get Comfortable at Our Family Dentist Office
Our team members have decades of combined experience caring for patients young, old, and in between. We encourage everyone who visits us to keep their healthy smiles for as long as they can. That’s one of the reasons we make our office as welcoming as it can be. We offer a variety of amenities to help patients relax, including music to listen to during your appointments. For patients with dental anxiety, we also offer two kinds of dental sedation. Both can keep you calm and free from pain during treatment.
Our younger patients get stickers at the end of their appointments, but we offer rewards for patients of all ages. Once each month, we have a random drawing:
- Younger kids can win a teddy bear
- Older kids could take home a Visa gift card
- Adults are in the mix for special prizes such as a gift card to a local business
When you schedule your next dental appointments, plan to visit a practice that accommodates your entire family on the same day. Contact us online for family dentistry in Athens, or call McRae Family Dental: