If you have a family, opportunities are you likewise have a packed calendar. Scheduling activities can be difficult. We make booking your dental appointments as easy as possible by using extended hours as early as 7:00 a.m. You can even set up Saturday visits! The whole family can get the care they need from our team with thorough services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages require routine services like examinations, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to remain in top dental health.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – For a confidence boost, enhance your smile with teeth bleaching, veneers, tooth bonding, and even clear aligners to straighten crooked teeth.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair decayed teeth with fillings, fix broken and cracked teeth with same-day crowns, and treat infected teeth with root canals.
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are the most realistic method to change teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to change one tooth, most, or all of your teeth, you’ll delight in a natural look and function.
- Emergency Dentistry – Call us for an appointment as soon as possible, and we will try to see you that same day to treat your dental emergencies.
- Oral Surgery – Tooth extraction, sinus lifts, bone grafts, and gum grafts are readily available.
- TMJ Treatment – Put an end to your jaw pain and headaches with a custom oral device that prevents the clenching and grinding of your teeth.
Your comfort is one of our top priorities any time you come to our office for care. We offer two kinds of dental sedation and amenities to provide a distraction and help you relax.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Bogart, GA who cares. Schedule your appointment at any of our McRae Family Dental locations:
- Baxter Street – 706-480-9410
- Trail Creek – 706-430-3191
- Epps Bridge – 706-430-3102