When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental specialist all set to handle the difficulty of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at McRae Family Dental. Our team is composed of skilled, experienced dentists and compassionate team members that will give you the most effective dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be more distressed than normal. If so, we can carry out sedation before your treatment to soothe you and calm your nerves. We’ll also go at your pace and answer any questions you have about your dental treatment. We wish to ensure you’re as relaxed as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and advise any restorative or other kinds of dental care to stop your discomfort and get your smile back on course. Below are a few types of dental emergencies we usually treat, in addition to steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Wash your mouth with lukewarm water, then apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help reduce swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to ease discomfort and swelling, and bring any broken portions with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Recover the tooth by the crown (noticeable part in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Put a touch of dental adhesive where the dental filling was as a nonpermanent measure.
- Soft-Tissue Injury— Use gauze or a damp tea bag to end any type of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental cement or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to put it back into place. Bring it with you if it will not remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance— Dental wax or gauze can really help maintain any soft edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is essential, go to a knowledgeable emergency dentist in Winterville, GA. Call McRae Family Dental right now at 706-480-9410 for an appointment.