When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental expert ready to tackle the obstacle of repairing your smile. That’s exactly what you’ll get at McRae Family Dental. Our team is comprised of skilled, skilled dentists and thoughtful staff members who will give you the very best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be a lot more anxious than typical. If so, we can administer sedation prior to your procedure to calm you and soothe your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and answer any kind of concerns you have regarding your dental treatment. We wish to make sure you’re as comfortable as feasible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll examine you and suggest any kind of restorative or additional sorts of dental care to end your pain and get your smile back on track. Below are a few sorts of dental emergencies we usually treat, in addition to steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Rinse your mouth with warm water, after that apply ice or a cool compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to ease discomfort and swelling, and bring any kind of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Recover the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a small amount of dental cement where the filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury— Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gum tissues, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental cement or tooth paste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t remain in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance— Dental wax or gauze can help you to maintain any kind of soft edges from annoying your mouth.
When time is of the essence, go to a proficient emergency dentist in Watkinsville, GA. Call McRae Family Dental now at 706-480-9410 for an appointment.