When your smile is suffering and you’re in pain, you need a dental specialist all set to handle the obstacle of repairing your smile. That’s specifically what you’ll discover at McRae Family Dental. Our team is comprised of skilled, knowledgeable dentists and thoughtful team members that will certainly offer you the very best dental experience possible.
When you’re in pain, you might be extra nervous than typical. If so, we can administer sedation before your treatment to calm you and calm your nerves. We’ll likewise go at your pace and respond to any type of questions you have about your dental treatment. We wish to see to it you’re as comfortable as possible.
When you come in for your dental emergency, we’ll analyze you and recommend any kind of restorative or additional kinds of dental care to end your discomfort and get your smile back on track. Below are a couple of types of dental emergencies we usually treat, in addition to steps you can take before you reach our office:
- Tooth pain— Rinse your mouth with lukewarm water, then use ice or a cold compress to your cheek to help in reducing swelling and pain.
- Split or Broken Tooth— Use ice to eliminate discomfort and swelling, and bring any type of broken pieces with you.
- Knocked-Out Tooth— Retrieve the tooth by the crown (noticeable component in your smile), and put it in a container of milk, saltwater, or saliva. Bring it to the office with you.
- Lost Filling— Place a small amount of dental cement where the filling was as a non permanent solution.
- Soft-Tissue Injury— Use gauze or a moist tea bag to stop any kind of bleeding to your cheek, lips, gums, or tongue.
- Loose Crown— Use dental adhesive or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, and attempt to place it back into place. Bring it with you if it won’t stay in place.
- Loose or Damaged Dental Appliance— Dental wax or gauze can help you to maintain any type of soft edges from aggravating your mouth.
When time is important, see a proficient emergency dentist in Bogart, GA. Call McRae Family Dental now at 706-480-9410 for an appointment.