Replace Your Missing Teeth With Dental Implants in Athens
If you’re dealing with the everyday hassles of missing teeth, then you know how frustrating simply trying to enjoy a good meal can be. Forget trying to eat out and having to pick and choose from the menu. The good news is, this doesn’t have to be your reality any longer. McRae Family Dental offers dental implants in Athens that replace your missing teeth and improve your quality of life. Our dental implant treatment will help you:Image Title: Dental Implants Replace your missing teeth with permanent Dental Implants Read Transcript
Dental implants are a great option for patients with missing teeth. You get to replace a missing tooth without compromising the other teeth. You can also connect them to removable appliances as well. With dental implants, they are permanent. You don't get cavities on them or anything like that if they're taken care of properly. If you have any missing teeth and you are curious about dental implants, come see us at McRae Family Dental for a consultation so we could come up with a solution for your missing teeth.
- Eat any kind of food you want – even hearty, crunchy foods or a thick steak
- Smile with more confidence in your social and professional interactions
- Improve your oral health and your total body health
- Digest your food easier through more complete chewing
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Speak more clearly to help you avoid awkward, embarrassing situations
- Make your romantic moments more relaxed and enjoyable
You can rely on our many years of experience and implant training. Call one of our three locations today if you’re ready to get your teeth back! Our convenient hours will work around any busy lifestyle.
Renew Your Smile With Teeth Implants
When you lose teeth, that means you’ve lost the roots as well. Without a root in your jawbone, the bone will naturally start to deteriorate over time, potentially affecting your facial structure and giving you a “sunken-face” look.
Implants take the place of teeth roots. We insert these small titanium posts into your jaw using advanced technology like a 3-D CT scanner and digital X-rays. Implants will completely integrate with your bone in just a few months. Once the healing and fusing process is complete, your implants will be ready to support new replacement teeth. McRae Family Dental offers you several options for implant-secured teeth:
- Implant-Crown Combination – Your dentist will place a single implant, then attach a beautiful crown to the top to restore your missing tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Replace several teeth in a row with this type of bridge that’s anchored to at least two implants.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will be attached to implants using a secure system of snaps and balls.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Your new teeth will be firmly locked into place by a sturdy bar attached to a set of implants.
- Full-Arch Fixed Teeth – Using just four or six implants per arch, we can give you back a full row of beautiful teeth that you don’t have to remove.
- Mini Implants – If your bone is too thin or weak for standard implants, mini implants may be a good option. They don’t require as much healthy bone to fuse with.
- Same-Day Smile – You may be a good candidate to have your teeth extractions, implants, and replacement teeth all done in a single day.
Don’t let missing teeth put a damper on your life any longer! Rebuild your smile with Athens dental implants from McRae Family Dental. Call one of our three convenient locations today, or request an appointment time online.