Teeth implants can attend to all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and capability to chew
- Revive your sense of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Revitalize your self-esteem in personal and professional relationships
At McRae Family Dental, your dentist desires your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, natural teeth. You have the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Jointly, we can develop a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-term oral health and wellness.
The most effective services will rely on how many teeth you require to replace. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is essentially a complete synthetic tooth with the dental implant as the crown and the root topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills the void in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Conventional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can move when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they do not slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated method enables you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants— Bone loss in your jaw might require you to get a bone graft before you can receive typical implants. Mini implants can spare you a step. Because they are smaller than standard implants, you get the equivalent advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to renew your smile and your confidence. Set up your appointment at McRae Family Dental to discover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in North High Shoals, GA. Call us today at 706-480-9410 to establish an appointment.