Tooth loss affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your pleasure of daily life and develop doubt concerning yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can deal with every one of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Recover your solid bite and capacity to eat
- Bring back your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revive your self-assurance in professional and personal relationships
At McRae Family Dental, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. When you come in for an examination, you receive the advantage of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can create a plan to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-term oral health and wellness.
The most effective options will depend upon the number of teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is essentially a complete man-made tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace multiple teeth, start with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills in the space in your smile without the need to grind down other teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This advanced procedure enables you to get implants and a restoration on the same day. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants— Bone loss in your jaw may require you to get a bone graft before you can receive standard implants. Small implants can save you a step. Given that they are smaller than standard implants, you get the equivalent benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to renew your smile and your self-confidence. Arrange your consultation at McRae Family Dental to uncover how you can get dental implants in Nicholson, GA. Call 706-480-9410 today for an appointment.