Dental implants can address all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Recover your robust bite and capability to chew
- Revive your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel confident that your brand-new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Revive your confidence in personal and professional relationships
At McRae Family Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You receive the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Together, we can devise a plan to place your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your lasting oral health and wellness.
The best services will depend upon the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is essentially a total man-made tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown topping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace numerous teeth, begin with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Traditional dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or talk. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they do not slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated treatment permits you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the very same visit. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants— Bone loss in your jaw may need you to receive a bone graft before you can obtain conventional implants. Mini implants can spare you a step. Because they are smaller than conventional implants, you get the very same advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to revitalize your smile and your confidence. Set up your consultation at McRae Family Dental to uncover exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Hull, GA. Call us today at 706-480-9410 to establish an appointment.