Tooth loss affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your pleasure of daily life and develop doubt concerning yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants in Danielsville, GA can address all of these issues. With implants, you can:
- Recover your strong bite and capacity to eat
- Revive your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t slide around in your mouth
- Renew your self-assurance in personal and professional relationships
At McRae Family Dental, your dentist wants your brand-new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, natural teeth. You get the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an appointment. Together, we can create a strategy to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting oral health and wellness.
The most effective options will depend upon how many teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is essentially a full artificial tooth with the implant as the dental crown and the root capping your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your base. Including a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Typical dentures rest over your gums, which means they can shift when you eat or speak. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they don’t slide around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated treatment enables you to get implants and a set of teeth on the same day. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants— Bone loss in your jaw might require you to obtain a bone graft before you can get basic implants. Small implants can save you a step. Because they are more compact than traditional implants, you get the comparable benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to renew your smile and your confidence. Schedule your examination at McRae Family Dental to uncover how you can obtain dental implants in Danielsville, GA. Call 706-480-9410 today for an appointment.