Missing teeth affects people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your pleasure of life and produce lack of confidence concerning yourself in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can take care of all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Recover your powerful bite and capacity to eat
- Bring back your feeling of self-worth
- Feel assured that your new teeth will not slide around in your mouth
- Restore your self-confidence in personal and professional relationships
At McRae Family Dental, your dentist desires your new teeth to appear, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You receive the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an assessment. Together, we can devise a strategy to put your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting dental health and wellness.
The most effective services will rely on how many teeth you require to restore. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is basically a total artificial tooth with the dental implant as the root and the dental crown topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills in the gap in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to fortify your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Typical dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are anchored in place, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This innovative method enables you to get implants and a set of teeth on the very same day. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants— Bone loss in your jaw might need you to get a bone graft before you can get common implants. Mini implants can save you a step. Because they are more compact than standard implants, you get the comparable advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to recover your smile and your self-confidence. Schedule your consultation at McRae Family Dental to find out exactly how you can obtain dental implants in Comer, GA. Call 706-480-9410 today for an appointment.