Missing teeth has an effect on people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can interfere with your satisfaction of everyday life and create apprehension about yourself in personal and professional connections. Dental implants can resolve every one of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your solid bite and capacity to chew
- Bring back your feeling of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t slip around in your mouth
- Renew your self-esteem in professional and personal relationships
At McRae Family Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you get the advantage of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Together, we can determine a strategy to place your smile back on track and set the stage for your long-lasting oral wellness.
The most effective remedies will rely on the number of teeth you require to restore. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is basically a complete artificial tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown topping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace multiple teeth, begin with implants as your structure. Including a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the need to grind down healthy teeth to support your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t move around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This advanced treatment enables you to get implants and a set of teeth on the exact same visit. You’ll repair your smile in less time.
- Mini Implants— Bone loss in your jaw may require you to obtain a bone graft before you can get conventional implants. Miniature implants can save you a step. Considering that they are smaller than traditional implants, you get the equivalent advantages without a bone graft.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your confidence. Arrange your consultation at McRae Family Dental to discover just how you can get dental implants in Colbert, GA. Call 706-480-9410 today for an appointment.