Teeth implants can address all of these problems. With implants, you can:
- Restore your robust bite and capacity to chew
- Revive your feeling of self-esteem
- Feel assured that your new teeth won’t move around in your mouth
- Restore your self-esteem in professional and personal relationships
At McRae Family Dental, your dentist wants your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. You have the advantage of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements when you come in for an examination. Together, we can devise a strategy to place your smile back on course and set the stage for your long-lasting oral health.
The best remedies will depend on the number of teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is essentially a complete fabricated tooth with the implant as the crown and the root capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace several teeth, start with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Conventional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can move when you speak or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they don’t slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This advanced procedure enables you to get implants and a new set of teeth on the same day. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants— Bone loss in your jaw might need you to get a bone graft before you can get basic implants. Mini implants can spare you a step. Given that they are more compact than traditional implants, you get the equivalent benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to renew your smile and your confidence. Set up your consultation at McRae Family Dental to discover just how you can obtain dental implants in Bishop, GA. Call us today at 706-480-9410 to establish an appointment.