Missing teeth has an effect on people physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can hinder your pleasure of day-to-day life and create uncertainty about yourself in personal and professional relationships. Dental implants can take care of all of these concerns. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and ability to chew
- Restore your sense of self-confidence
- Feel assured that your brand-new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Restore your self-assurance in personal and professional relationships
At McRae Family Dental, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and work as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for an examination, you obtain the benefit of our years of experience and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can come up with a strategy to put your smile back on the right track and set the stage for your long-lasting oral health.
The very best solutions will depend upon how many teeth you need to replace. You can rebuild your smile with these solutions:
- Crown With an Implant— This is basically a full man-made tooth with the implant as the crown and the root covering your dental implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace several teeth, begin with implants as your base. Adding a bridge fills in the void in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Traditional dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a set of implants, your dentures are secured in place, so they do not slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This advanced technique allows you to obtain implants and a new set of teeth on the very same day. You’ll fix your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants— Bone loss in your jaw may need you to receive a bone graft before you can get standard implants. Small implants can spare you a step. Given that they are more compact than standard implants, you attain the comparable benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to rebuild your smile and your confidence. Arrange your examination at McRae Family Dental to uncover exactly how you can get dental implants in Arnoldsville, GA. Call us today at 706-480-9410 to establish an appointment.