Tooth loss affects individuals physically, mentally, and emotionally. This can disrupt your pleasure of everyday life and develop lack of confidence concerning yourself in professional and individual connections. Oral implants can deal with all of these worries. With implants, you can:
- Restore your strong bite and ability to eat
- Revive your sense of self-worth
- Feel confident that your new teeth will not slip around in your mouth
- Revive your self-confidence in professional and personal relationships
At McRae Family Dental, your dentist desires your new teeth to look, feel, and function as well as healthy, normal teeth. When you come in for a consultation, you obtain the benefit of our years of expertise and training in teeth replacements. Jointly, we can determine a strategy to put your smile back on course and set the stage for your lasting oral wellness.
The best remedies will depend on how many teeth you need to replace. You can recreate your smile with these services:
- Crown With an Implant— This is essentially a complete artificial tooth with the implant as the root and the dental crown capping your implant.
- Bridge With Implants— To replace several teeth, start with implants as your foundation. Including a bridge fills the space in your smile without the requirement to reshape healthy teeth to hold up your bridge.
- Implant-Secured Dentures— Standard dentures sit over your gums, which means they can shift when you talk or eat. With a series of implants, your dentures are secured in position, so they do not slip around.
- Full-Arch Implants— This sophisticated treatment enables you to get implants and a restoration on the exact same visit. You’ll repair your smile in much less time.
- Mini Implants— Bone loss in your jaw may need you to receive a bone graft before you can obtain common implants. Small implants can save you a step. Since they are more compact than traditional implants, you attain the equivalent benefits without a bone graft.
It’s time to reconstruct your smile and your self-confidence. Set up your consultation at McRae Family Dental to uncover exactly how you can get dental implants in Arcade, GA. Call 706-480-9410 today for an appointment.