No one expects an oral emergency to happen, but it makes a difference if you know where you will go if an oral health problem arises. For dental emergencies in Athens, GA, you can count on our team to:Image Title: Dental Emergencies Convenient care with your comfort in mind Read Transcript
So we never turn a patient away. If they're having an emergency, we'll at least bring them in to see what their emergency is. And if we can accommodate them in treating their emergencies, we will. We see everything from extractions, to trauma, to children, all of those things, we're able to help them with their emergencies. If they are having some anxiety, we do offer nitrous and sedation. You will get convenient care with your confident mind and with McRae Family Dental.
- Alleviate your pain
- Fix the immediate problem
- Prepare you for long-term solutions
- Prevent damage from getting worse
For same-day emergency care, contact McRae Family Dental as quickly as you can. We handle almost half of emergency procedures that same day. Call the office closest to you:
End Your Pain With Emergency Dental Care
Our first priority in a dental emergency is addressing your immediate issue. Next, we want to get you in the best position to restore your oral health. This could include one or more of these services:
- Tooth Fillings – Cavities can hurt, but fillings can restore your smile and your ability to bite and chew without pain.
- Root Canals – Removing infected tissue ends a toothache and allows us to repair the damaged tooth. Our lasers make this treatment painless.
- Dental Crowns – Our same-day crowns repair decayed, broken, and cracked teeth and cap a tooth after a root canal.
- Dental Bridges – If you are missing teeth, a dental bridge fills the gap in your smile.
- Dentures – We offer full and partial dentures to replace multiple missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – To replace teeth that have been lost or removed, implants support crowns, bridges, and dentures so your new teeth feel strong and natural.
Many people feel anxious when they are about to receive emergency care. We can help you relax and keep you pain-free during your procedure with effective anesthesia and our dental sedation options.
Act Fast to Save Your Smile
Whether you have a toothache, a broken tooth, or a tooth that has been knocked out of its socket, you should seek help as soon as you can. Our team of professionals has extensive experience helping patients with a variety of problems.
Get relief for dental emergencies in Athens, GA by calling any of our offices: