We are so very excited to announce that we are able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. McRae Family Dental is open at all three of our locations.
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- All protocols, methods and materials have been reviewed to ensure that we can provide state-of-the-art sterilization, disinfection systems, and office procedures. Every solution, piece of equipment, and instrument was examined to ensure safety for our patients. Safety is our #1 priority.
- An autoclave sterilizer has been installed to provide additional sterilization capacity. Weekly testing by the state will ensure our sterilization system is effective.
- Our new state-of-the-art air purification system has been added to our treatment rooms which includes an UV light that kills 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses and reduces airborne particulates such as dust, dander, pollen, and mold.
- We give you an option to call us (706-480-9410 Baxter Street, 706-430-3102 Epps Bridge, and 706-430-3191 Trail Creek) upon your arrival and wait in your car until we come and get you. You may also come inside and check in and then either wait in the reception area or go back to your car, and we will come and get you when we are ready. Any additional people who are with you should wait in your car for the duration of your appointment. This will allow us to ensure the office is cleaned and ready in between each patient.
- We will be limiting our operations: only one patient allowed in the operatory at a time. Limited team members and one patient at a time allows for social distancing as well as complete disinfection of the offices between procedures.
- Our patients are scheduled in such a manner to meet and exceed the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and CDC Guidelines for Disinfection and Sterilization to disinfect every surface that is touched for your maximum protection.
- Patients will be screened via phone and in person, as to keep those high-risk patients and/or those with flulike symptoms safely at home.
- We measure the temperature of all patients and team members before coming into the office.
- Upon entering McRae Family Dental, you will be asked to sanitize your hands. Additionally, we are requesting you sanitize your hands before re-entering the business areas.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with a Mouth Rinse that has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- We’re using CaviCide™ throughout our office after each patient. It is the most powerful sanitizing agent available for eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses. CaviCide™ has FDA approval and is the number one surface disinfectant in the dental industry. It is trusted by leading infection control experts and is strong enough to kill E. coli, MRSA, Staph, Listeria, Human Coronavirus, TB, Hepatitis B Virus, Hepatitis C Virus, HIV, viruses (hydrophilic and lipophilic), bacteria (including MRSA and VRE), and fungi.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do … we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. Matthew McRae, Jr. and all team members here at McRae Family Dental will continue to go above and beyond for our patients … it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for almost 50 years.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Matthew McRae Jr., DMD, MAGD, PC