- Only one appointment is needed in most cases
- Instantly eliminate chips, stains, & worn teeth
- Turn the clock back on your smile
Small smile imperfections like chips, stains, worn teeth, and misshapen teeth don’t have to affect your confidence any longer. Your dentist at McRae Family Dental can use Athens tooth bonding to repair these and other tooth flaws. With a skilled touch, our treatment can help you:
- Smile with confidence knowing your teeth are in good shape
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Look younger and more attractive
- Draw others to you with a beautiful, natural-looking smile
Don’t wait any longer to enhance your smile. Call one of our three convenient locations today to schedule an appointment:
Take Years Off Your Smile With Cosmetic Bonding
As we get older, our teeth naturally suffer wear and tear just like the rest of our bodies do. Teeth that may have been virtually perfect in our teen years can become yellowed, chipped, or worn, causing you to look older than you really are.
That’s where dental bonding comes in. It is an especially budget-friendly way to repair minor teeth flaws that detract from your smile. In fact, it is one of our fastest and least expensive cosmetic dentistry treatments.
Your dentist here at McRae Family Dental will use tooth-colored composite resin to repair your teeth:
- The resin will be carefully selected for the proper shade so that it blends in with the rest of your smile.
- Your dentist will then sculpt the resin into place on your teeth to cover stains, fill in gaps, repair cracks, and make worn teeth look like new again.
- Once the composite looks just as it should, we’ll use a special ultraviolet light to instantly harden and cure it.
- Your dentist will make any final adjustments necessary to ensure that your new smile looks perfect and that your bite is even.
- You’ll leave our office after just one visit with a brand-new smile and new confidence to go along with it.
If you’re looking for a quick way to mend smile flaws, Athens tooth bonding from McRae Family Dental may be your answer. Call one of our three locations today to schedule an appointment: