- Remove deep stains in a single appointment
- Enjoy the convenience of our take-home kits
- Ask how new patients can get free whitening
We love our morning coffee, afternoon tea, and evening glass of wine. We don’t like the way it affects our smiles. That’s one of the reasons many people come to us seeking professional teeth whitening in Athens, GA. This service will:Giving you that brighter smile Read Transcript
Giving you that brighter smile
Here at our office, we are offering two types of whitening treatments. One is tray-based where we're doing some trays for the patients. They will take the trays at home and use the gel that provided by our office. And they will use this system for about 10, 14 days. After that they will come for a follow-up and tell us what they think. Another option is in-office one, that's done under a special light. Now, the one in the office takes longer, but it's done in one appointment. So, the patients are very happy with that method. So, if you want to have your teeth white and looking nice, please come and see us.
- Remove deep stains from your teeth
- Change the color of your smile by several shades
- Help you look younger
- Improve your confidence in your smile
Social media allows you (or someone else) to share your photos with hundreds of people in an instant. Our team at McRae Family Dental can have your teeth shining in your future selfies. Call to make your appointment at one of our three locations:
Add New Life to Your Appearance With Professional Whitening Treatment
When your teeth are yellow or discolored, you may feel uncomfortable letting other people see them. This can affect how you interact with people in person or on video calls. If you want to get rid of the deep stains from your smile, schedule an appointment for one of our simple and effective whitening options:
- In-Office Whitening – If you are looking for fast results, see what Zoom whitening can do for your teeth in a single visit to our practice. Many patients see teeth that are up to eight shades whiter.
- Take-Home Whitening – We make custom-fitted whitening trays and give you whitening gel that is stronger than what you can find in stores. You’ll simply remove the discoloration from your teeth at your convenience.
New patients at our office receive free whitening tubes and then whitening refills when they come in for routine cleanings and exams. Be sure to check our special and promotions occasionally for other free whitening offers.
Create the Bright Smile You Want to See
Teeth whitening can work on a variety of stains. It also is an excellent way to improve your appearance by itself or as part of a smile makeover when combined with our other cosmetic services. For instance, whitening can enhance your smile after orthodontic care with clear aligners.
Don’t wait another day to do something if you are dissatisfied with your stained smile. Call the nearest McRae Family Dental office for teeth whitening in Athens, GA: