Life can be difficult enough without also having to look at a smile in the mirror that you’re not completely satisfied with. If your smile isn’t as glamorous as you’d like, the team at McRae Family Dental would love to help you out. For almost 50 years, our dental practice has used cosmetic dentistry in Athens to give our patients beautiful new smiles. Just like we’ve done for thousands of other people, we can help you:See what they want, and we try to get them there Read Transcript
Depending on the situation, that's always one of the first questions I ask if someone's coming in. Again, they could be coming in with pain or worried about a particular situation. But if I see that this particular patient isn't really dealing with their entire mouth, I can see they're just jumping around, I'll ask them in a perfect case scenario, “Where do you see... What is the direction you want to go in with your mouth? What would you like to happen with your mouth?” And then, some of them have never been asked this question before. Some of them never even thought that they had an option. And so once I get an idea of what they're trying to do, then we work backwards to see what they can do financially and what have you. And then a lot of times patients don't even know they have other options.
They come in with one type of coverage and then realize they actually were eligible for another type of coverage. So I tried the best I can to broaden their horizons, if you will, and see where they want to be and see if there's anything we can actually do to get them there, because nobody wants to walk around with a tooth missing in the front of their mouth if they don't have to. But I actually had a patient two weeks ago who has been walking around for four years without a tooth in the front of his mouth and he just said that, “No one ever gave him an option,” which I felt was like, really? But it happens. You just never know what people's circumstances are.
So, I try to get into their heads and find out what they really want and see if there's a way that we can get them that, or at least something close to it.
- Feel proud to show off your smile wherever you’re at
- Look younger, more attractive, and more vibrant
- Make better first impressions in your professional life
- Draw others to you with a beautiful, natural-looking smile
- Make good oral hygiene easier to maintain
- Earn more respect among your peers and coworkers
- Enjoy more relaxed romantic moments
We make scheduling easy with extended weekday hours and Saturday appointments available. Call one of our three convenient locations today to schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation.
Smile Genuinely Again With Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Our team loves helping our patients design and create their dream smiles. Seeing a patient’s face light up when they see the end result of their treatment makes all our efforts worthwhile. It’s why we come to work each day.
Below are a few popular cosmetic dentistry services that we may use to improve your smile:
- Dental Veneers – We offer several types of these thin shells that are bonded to the front of flawed teeth to instantly create a stunning look.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose fast Zoom treatment in our office, or take home a set of whitening trays to use whenever you like. All new patients receive free teeth whitening!
- Clear Aligner Orthodontics – Imagine achieving a beautiful, straight smile without metal brackets and wires. It’s possible with either Invisalign or ClearCorrect.
- Tooth Bonding – Your dentist will make short work of chips, cracks, stains, small gaps, pits, and worn teeth with tooth-colored composite resin.
- Botox® – This treatment will help eliminate wrinkles, smile lines, and crow’s feet around your mouth and on your forehead to enhance your smile and give you a more youthful appearance.
- Gum Reshaping – Gentle laser treatment will sculpt your gumline to eliminate a “gummy smile,” giving you a more balanced and pleasing look.
- Teeth Contouring – We’ll smooth out uneven tooth edges to give you a uniform smile line.
- Crown Lengthening – We make short teeth look longer by using a laser to remove excess gum tissue. More of your teeth will show when you smile.
- Smile Makeovers – Our team will design a custom smile package combining several treatments. We can even show you a wax-up and digital images of your new smile beforehand.
Our Athens cosmetic dentistry can give you a smile worthy of the red carpet! Call one of our three convenient locations today, or request an appointment time online.