Many people, including adults, want their teeth to be straight. That doesn’t mean they want to wear braces, however. Fortunately, you have another option. Invisalign in Athens, GA will:Straighten your teeth on your time Read Transcript
So with clear liners, you're able to straighten your patient's teeth quickly, efficiently, and keep them in function while helping the patient with keeping their ideal hygiene. Invisalign is a good solution for that. We bring you in for consultation, so you can approve the amount of time that you may be in your clear liners and making sure that you like the outcome that you'll have. Come see us if you're interested in a consultation for Invisalign.
- Fix your crooked teeth
- Realign your crowded smile
- Close gaps between your teeth
- Correct bite issues such as overbites and underbites
Clear aligners may just be the perfect solution for you or someone you care about to create a dream smile. To discover if you are a good candidate for this clear aligner therapy, call any McRae Family Dental office to schedule a consultation:
Correct Your Smile With Orthodontic Aligners
For a long time, many adults were hesitant to undergo orthodontic treatment. Either they worried they were “too old” or they felt uncomfortable wearing braces. Today, roughly 1 in 4 orthodontic patients in North America are adults. That’s partly because of the benefits of Invisalign aligners:
- They Are Discreet – With these aligners, you can complete orthodontic care without calling attention to your treatment.
- They Are Comfortable – Clear aligners are smooth, making them much less likely to irritate the soft tissues of your mouth. You also won’t need to worry about a wire breaking and poking you in the gums or lips.
- They Are Convenient – With braces, you are supposed to avoid certain foods, and you may need to change your brushing and flossing routine. With aligners, you remove them for meals – so you can eat anything you want – and for daily hygiene so you can brush and floss just like you do now.
You also can combine Invisalign treatment with other cosmetic services as part of your smile makeover.
See Your Future Smile
Using 3-D scanning technology, we will make a digital impression of your teeth. Then, we will show you how your smile could change with clear aligner treatment. Digital technology also guides the creation of your new smile.
Your aligners are custom-made for your teeth. You will wear each set for a few weeks before switching to the next aligner set in your series. You will continue to do this until your teeth are straight and evenly spaced and your bite is in line.
Discover how Invisalign in Athens, GA can give your smile a boost. Your first step is scheduling a consultation with one of our doctors at McRae Family Dental. Contact the office nearest to you for an appointment: