You may be like many of our patients and have searched for an alternative to metal braces. If so, you’ve come to the right place! McRae Family Dental offers you two fantastic types of orthodontic treatment – and neither use any metal. Our Athens clear aligner therapy can help you:Image Title: Clear Aligner Therapy Get beautiful straight teeth quickly and conveniently Read Transcript
Clear aligners are a great solution to straightening your teeth. With clear aligners, most of the time, you can cut down the amount of time that you're in braces and you don't have to worry about the wires as far as flossing and things of that matter. You're able to floss better and you're able to carry on your day to day life. If you're looking for a solution to straightening your teeth in a non-noticeable way, come see us here for a consultation.
- Straighten your smile in as few as 12 months
- Gain brand-new confidence when mingling and socializing
- Enjoy flexible orthodontic care with removable aligners
- Get straight teeth in a comfortable, no-hassle way
Let our team show you how we can help you enjoy a beautiful smile soon! Call one of our three locations today to schedule an appointment. For your convenience, we offer extended weekday hours and Saturday appointments.
Enjoy Comfortable Orthodontics With Clear Aligner Treatment
Clear teeth aligners have been available for almost 25 years now. When they first came out, adults and teens alike were excited to have a viable alternative to traditional braces. That excitement is still there today, as patients of all ages and backgrounds love the comfort and flexibility clear aligners offer.
At McRae Family Dental, we’re proud to offer you two types of clear aligner treatment – Invisalign and ClearCorrect. While the two treatments are very similar, there are subtle differences between them that our team will be glad to detail for you.
Both orthodontic systems:
- Work quickly to straighten your teeth. In fact, many of our patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months – not two years or longer like braces normally take.
- Give you the flexibility to remove the aligners whenever you want. You can pop them out for eating, brushing, or a special event and put them back in when you’re done.
- Are comfortable. The aligners are made from high-grade plastic that fits comfortably over your teeth. There are no wires, brackets, or rough edges to irritate sensitive tissues in your mouth.
If you’re ready to straighten your teeth with Athens clear aligner therapy, call McRae Family Dental today at one of our three locations. You can also request an appointment time online.