Welcome to our new dental blog! This is the first of many posts where we plan to share information about the many ways we can help you improve and maintain your great smile for many years to come. At McRae Family Dental, we are always “improving lives, one smile at a time.”
Our team of professionals has decades of experience providing dental care in Athens, GA. Discover why so many individuals and families trust their smiles to us by scheduling your next appointment. Call the office closest to you to plan your visit:
Discover Everything We Can Do For Your Smile
One of the reasons people keep coming back to see us is our wide range of treatments. We are proud to offer comprehensive care, so you know exactly where to go for a great-looking and healthy smile. We offer all of these services and more:
- General Dentistry – Preventive care is the focus of our practice. This starts with cleanings and exams, but it also includes custom-fitted mouthguards and gum disease treatments.
- Family Dentistry – We have services for every stage of life so we can care for you, your children, and your parents and grandparents.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Quit dreaming about a better smile, and make a change with our whitening, veneers, bonding, and more.
- Clear Aligner Therapy – We offer discreet orthodontic care with your choice of Invisalign or ClearCorrect aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Get your smile back on track by repairing cavities, fixing broken teeth, and treating infected teeth at our offices.
- Dental Implants – Implants support dentures, bridges, and crowns for stronger, more stable replacement teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry – During a dental emergency, call our office and we’ll see you as soon as possible – often that very same day.
In addition to what we have already mentioned, we also can perform oral surgeries and treat both TMJ disorders and snoring due to sleep apnea.
Your Dental Care Can Be Comfortable, Too
At McRae Family Dental, we want to be your new home for oral health. It’s why we do more than just take care of teeth. We care for people like you every day. To help every patient (including those with dental anxiety) feel more comfortable, we offer a variety of amenities, such as SiriusXM radio and headphones.
We also are glad to provide dental sedation to keep you pain-free and relaxed during treatment. For added comfort, we have invested in a variety of advanced technologies as well. You can get dental crowns in a day with our CEREC machine. Dental lasers allow us to treat soft tissues without scalpels or stitches, and VELscope allows us to detect oral cancer in the earliest stages.
Find out what we can do for you and your smile with our general dental care in Athens. Contact us online, or request your next appointment by calling one of our offices: