You may want to be the life of the party. But, as your dentists, we caution you to steer clear of party tricks like the one demonstrated by Hailey Bieber in this video. No laugh or high five is worth risking the damage you can do to your teeth by using them to open a bottle – or anything else. Fortunately, it’s not too hard to protect your teeth!
Follow our advice:
- Don’t use your teeth to open packages or containers
- Don’t bite your fingernails
- Don’t crunch on popcorn kernels, ice, or other hard substances
- Wear a protective mouthguard if you play sports
- Ask us about a mouthguard if you grind your teeth
A little caution and common sense will help keep your teeth in great shape for years to come. If you do damage your teeth, see us ASAP. Chances are, we can repair it with a same-day dental crown or other restoration.
Visit McRae Family Dental online or schedule an appointment by calling one of our offices: