Dentistry should be comfortable, convenient, and comprehensive. You can get all of that at any McRae Family Dental office. Our purpose is to improve the overall health and quality of life to our patients through compassionate dental healthcare. For anyone looking for dental care in Athens, GA for themselves or their loved ones, we are more than prepared to help with our decades of combined experience. Our core values are as follows: modern, caring, respect, able, excellence. You can get a number of advantages by coming to us for your oral care:What sets our practice apart Read Transcript
McRae Family Dental has a set of values that set us apart from the other offices. The first one, it's modern. We have a modern facility with the state-of-the-art technology. Another one, we stand for caring, and respect for our patients. And also, the ability to complete the comprehensive treatment. And the excellence with much providing the best treatment that you can find anywhere.
- Convenient Appointments – With Saturday, morning, and evening hours, you can plan visits that fit with your schedule.
- Comfortable Care – With our patient amenities and dental sedation, you can relax and enjoy treatment that is as pain-free as possible.
- Digital X-rays – Get clear images quickly and with a fraction of the radiation of old film X-ray machines.
- CBCT Scanners – By capturing 3-D images of your teeth and jaw, our assessments and treatments can be more precise and effective.
- CEREC Same-Day Crowns – You can have a dental crown in a matter of hours with our in-office milling machine.
- Laser Dentistry – With our Fotona and Millennium lasers, we can complete procedures (like LANAP gum disease treatment) without a scalpel and often without sutures.
- Oral Cancer Screenings – The VELscope allows us to detect oral cancer in the early stages by measuring the fluorescence of soft tissues in your mouth.
- Hemp-Wellness Menu – Including a variety of gummies, topical cream, oils, and vape cartridges for use in the office or at home.
Improve & Maintain Your Great Smile
Our friendly dental professionals are dedicated to giving you and your loved ones the dental care you need. By visiting us, you can:Get all your services in house Read Transcript
What sets our practice apart? First, because of the education and not only do we do education, but our staff and team also is a part of the education. We do everything in-house, you're not referred out for a lot of procedures. So you don't have to worry about having to go to this doctor and that doctor for different procedures. It is a family practice. So we see patients from 1 to 90, so.
Well, we try to make sure that our patients feel important. We try to make sure that our patients are educated enough so we can get an ideal treatment plan for them. That we're not pushing them to do any treatment and that we're listening to what their wants and their needs are. To any future patients that are coming to our practice, we look forward to meeting you and love to have you.
- Prevent Problems – Schedule regular cleanings and exams, get custom-made mouthguards, and fight gum infections at our office.
- Restore Your Teeth – We can handle everything from fillings for tooth decay to same-day crowns for broken and cracked teeth.
- Replace Lost Teeth – If one of your teeth falls out or you lose multiple teeth, we can replace them with crowns, bridges, dentures, and standard or mini dental implants.
- Complete Oral Surgery – You don’t need to see a specialist to have a tooth removed, including wisdom teeth. You also can get bone grafts, ridge augmentation, and sinus lifts at our offices.
- Give Your Smile a Boost – Our many cosmetic services can give you the smile you have dreamed of.
- Improve Your Health – With TMJ and sleep apnea treatments, you can live with less pain and get the deep, healthy sleep you deserve.
Make plans to visit McRae Family Dental for your dental care in Athens, GA. Call the location near you today: