Dr. Chauntell Pullman decided to become a dentist in college. During the summers, she shadowed professionals in both medicine and dentistry. She was particularly impressed with the long-term relationships the dentist had with patients. She also saw firsthand the artistry that is an integral part of dentistry. She loves that it is the perfect blend of art and science.
Dr. Pullman was accepted into Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry and graduated with her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) in 2011. She advanced her training through a general practice residency at the University of Alabama at Birmingham. In 2019, she started working here at McRae Family Dental, where she remains dedicated to continuous learning. Her professional accomplishments and affiliations include:
- James Arthur Johnson, DDS Endowed Scholarship
- Georgia Dental Society, Dental Student Scholar
- American Dental Association, Member
- National Dental Association, Member
- American Association of Women Dentists, Member
- Academy of General Dentistry, Member
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Member
What really makes Dr. Pullman a great dentist is that she listens to her patients’ concerns and educates them on their oral health. Together, they come up with a plan to improve their overall dental health.
During her free time, Dr. Pullman enjoys traveling, listening to live music, cooking, and spending time with family and friends.